Are you looking for the best plugins for your WooCommerce store?
With the available WooCommerce functionalities, you can create an online store with basic features. But to offer advanced coupons, set up cookies & policies, store migration, SEO optimization, or more, you need additional plugins.
In this article, you learn about the top WooCommerce plugins to successfully manage your e-commerce business.
5 Factors To Consider Before Installing a WooCommerce Plugin
WooCommerce is a one-securable platform to build a professional and basic functional online store. But to extend the features of your eCommerce store, you need to download some additional plugins to customize your online store. Here are some of the factors that you check before installing any WooCommerce plugin.
Compatibility: Each online store has its own set of functionality, you should need to know that specific plugin is suitable for your online store. If not, you won’t get to operate the full function of certain plugins.
Plugin updates: You should check the last update of the plugin. It helps you to know whether the plugin is currently active or not. If a plugin is out of date, you should think twice before installing it because occasionally it won’t function properly with your store.
Plugin Reviews: Analyzing plugin reviews is a good idea to understand the user experience of specific plugins. Because reviews provide insight into plugin functionality and identify any potential issues or problems that other users may encounter. It also helps you identify the best plugin among all WooCommerce plugins.
Security: To make sure the plugin is secure, you should find out whether there are any known security flaws and if the developer releases updates on a regular basis.
Features & Prices: It’s crucial to determine what kind of features is provided and check if those features align with your business model needs. You can set the least budget to try one product. For that, you can try a basic version of the plugin to save your cost and test if it suits your store or not.
Generally speaking, it’s critical to conduct extensive research on the plugin before installing it to make sure it matches your needs and select the plugin that is more adaptable to your online business.
We’ve compiled a list of the best WooCommerce plugins below that can significantly increase the functionality of your store.
Top 14 WooCommerce Plugins That You Can’t Miss in 2023
Here, you will discover commonly used WooCommerce plugins that help to build your online and increase your sales easily.
1. Site Kit by Google
Site Kit by Google is a complete solution to manage and gather insights from multiple Google tools in one place. It provides an easy gateway to access multiple Google products like Search Console, Analytics, AdSense, Tag Manager, and more directly from the WordPress dashboard.
This plugin helps you find users and how they use your website effectively. It also lets you track necessary data to boost your WooCommerce store’s sales. It’s a free plugin.
- Perform event tracking using Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4
- Gather required stats from multiple Google tools in a single dashboard
- Easy to set up optimization and A/B test effortlessly
- Exclusive dashboard sharing is available for the administrator user roles
2. All-in-One SEO
All-in-One SEO plugin is the best marketing tool to improve your store performance and grow your website traffic. The plugin includes schema markup, local SEO, Google AMP SEO, and more.
Using this plugin, you can also set up advanced features in your online store like optimized search appearance, meta titles & descriptions, open graphs, social media integration, SEO search console, etc.
- Optimize SEO markups with no coding knowledge
- SEO knowledge panel helps you improve website search appearance
- Supports Open AI’s ChatGPT to generate meta titles & descriptions
- SEO audit checklist is available
Price: starts from $49.60/ year
3. GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin (CCPA Ready)
GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin is a powerful tool to create ADA Compliant cookie banners and manage cookie consent efficiently. The plugin helps you scan the entire website to check what type of cookies are used. You can also enable cookie consent only for EU visitors.
- Customize cookie banner layout that suits your website
- Allow admin to decide to block scripts of third-party cookies or not
- Make users agree only to selected cookies
- Supports multilingual plugins like WPML, qTranslate, and Polylang
Price: Starts from $69.00/year
4. Jetpack – WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth
Jetpack is a great plugin to secure your WordPress website. The plugin offers various security features like auto real-time backups & easy restore, malware scans, spam protection, etc. The plugin is compatible with multiple tools to offer various features like blocking comments, creating XML site maps automatically, and more.
The plugin helps to leverage the speed and performance of your website for mobile or any devices. It also provides free CDN, which helps optimize images by decreasing its loading time.
- Partnered with Google AMP to provide the best website performance
- Monitor downtime of your website up to date for free
- Supports other tech integrations like Mailchimp, Whatsapp, Instagram, and more
- Enable lazy load images that excel on mobile devices
Price: Starts from $84.24/ year
5. Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member plugin is an amazing tool for managing user profiles and memberships. The plugin will help you smoothen the signup process for users and encourage them to become a member with ease.
This plugin helps create an advanced online community or any membership website. It includes a front-end user profile, custom form fields, a user account page, manage content restrictions, and more.
- Use conditional logic to create custom form fields
- Manage users via member directories
- Display author posts or comments on user profiles
- Supports multiple extensions like ForumWP, JobsBoardWP, or more
Price: Starts from $249/year (Get access to 23 premium extensions)
6. Smart Coupons for WooCommerce
Smart Coupons for WooCommerce is the best coupon generator plugin that allows store owners to create various offers like BOGO, cart abandoned coupons, store credits, sign-up coupons, conditional discounts, storewide offers, and more.
The plugin allows you to create attractive coupon banners that grab users’ attention at first sight. You can also customize styling for different coupons like active coupons, used coupons, and expired coupons, and showcase vouchers enticingly for customers.
- Create auto-apply coupons
- Coupon page to display the list of available discounts
- Email store credits to your close buddies
- Generate bulk coupons instantly
Price: Starts from $69/year
7. Product Feed PRO for WooCommerce
Product Feed PRO for WooCommerce is a popular tool to create product feeds for different marketing channels like Google Shopping, Facebook, Bing Ads, etc., that makes shoppers purchase more from your online store.
The plugin offers 100 pre-defined templates for different search engines, comparison shopping engines, marketplaces, etc. The plugin supports unlimited products and feeds for the WooCommerce store.
- Create category-based product feeds
- Allows filtering product feeds
- Exclude certain products from the feed
- Map field attributes to specific channels of your own choice
Price: Starts from $98.49 (ex. VAT)
8. YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter is the best product filtering plugin to sort product listings and feature what customers are looking for. The plugin filter and show product based on various attributes, size, color, category, and more.
You can show the filtered products on different WooCommerce pages like shop, category, or any custom pages. This product sorting and showcasing specific products for customers help to improve user experience in your online store.
- Easily customize preset filters to display on different WooCommerce pages
- Choose the filtering styles such as checkbox, text, select, or color swatches
- Allows multiple selections based on conditions AND or NOT
- Enable the reset filters button on the shop page
Price: Starts from $89.99/ year
9. WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips and Credit Notes
WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, and Credit Notes plugin allows store owners to generate numerous billing documents for customers such as invoices, packing slips, basic shipping labels, and more.
The plugin comes with a pre-built layout and allows you to customize templates as required. The plugin also allows you to attach invoices or packing slips to order emails. You can also download or print documents from order pages.
- Generate billings automatically based on the order status
- Easy to edit templates using simple toggle buttons, visual and code editors
- Add payment links to the WooCommerce invoices
- Compatible with WPML plugin and supports over 10 languages
Price: Starts from $69/year
10. Popup Maker
Popup Maker plugin allows you to create any type of popups, slide-ins, or banners on your website. Using this popup, you can easily grow your email listing on your WordPress website.
You can generate various popups like exit intend popups, cart abandoned popups, target-based popups for specific pages or locations, and more. The plugin allows you to trigger coupons in multiple ways as clicking the button to open, form submission, opening automatically, etc.
- Get access to unlimited popups and themes
- Customize popup design using the visual theme builder
- Add images as background while generating popups
- Plugin integrates with Ninja Forms, Contact Form7, WPForms, and more
Price: Starts from $87/year
11. Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin lets you take control of the WordPress website and turns it into a full-fledged content management system. It also offers custom field data that you can add inside the WordPress edit screen in a few clicks.
The plugin also allows you to add custom fields anywhere in WordPress, such as pages, posts, comments, taxonomy terms, media, and more. This plugin functionality will help you to display custom field values in any theme templates of your WooCommerce store.
- Create new custom post types and taxonomy instantly using the ACF UI
- Consist of over 30 field types for creating custom fields
- Speed up the content modeling workflow without editing any codes
- From complex to simple custom data, ACF adds fields to the content model easily
Price: Starts from $49/ year
12. WordPress Users & WooCommerce Customers Import Export
WordPress Users & WooCommerce Customers Import Export plugin is a great tool to migrate your customer or user data to another website without any hassle. The plugin allows you to schedule to import or export customer data using multiple FTP or URL.
You can migrate customer data based on user roles, user email, or the date of user data transferred. You need to create customer or user data in a properly structured format in a CSV file. You can also use spreadsheet programs like Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice, and Google Spreadsheets to create CSV files from scratch.
- Export specific users based on username or email
- Use evaluation fields to make bulk changes while importing user or customers data
- Export guest user’s data easily
- For easy data processing, create batches to import or export
Price: Starts from $69/year
CartFlows plugin is the best tool to manage the checkout process in the online store. This plugin will let you create unlimited sales funnels to increase the average order value of the online store.
The plugin streamlines the checkout process that helps the customer complete their purchase without any distractions. It creates modern checkout for the WooCommerce store by adding express checkout, real-time email validation, coupon box control, and more.
- Ready-to-use checkout templates are available
- Works with popular page builders like Elementor, Divi, or more
- Create custom thank you pages
- Track conversion data in real-time and optimize funnels accordingly
Price: Starts from $79/year
14. WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
Stripe Payment Gateway by WooCommerce is a well-known payment gateway that allows store owners to set up and manage Stripe payments handily. This plugin takes payment directly via Stripe’s API.
This stripe payment plugin accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or more directly from your WooCommerce store. The earned amount is sent to your bank account based on a 7-day rolling basis. It’s a free plugin.
- Auto-save card detail is available
- Customers can use Apple ID to complete payment
- Stripe payment gateway also supports Google Pay or Microsoft pay
- Supports simple, variable, and subscriptions products
WooCommerce is one of the top platforms used by business owners to create an online store. This platform has several plugins that make it simple to build any eCommerce store. To choose the ideal plugin for your online store, you should consider your store’s offerings and your customers’ demands.
In this article, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best plugins for WooCommerce stores. That improves the shopping experience and makes it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for.