Google Ads Management (PPC)
Pay per click (PPC), also referred to as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), is a paid advertisement methodology to help increase brand visibility on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). Our team uses Google Ads to drive sales and engagement on our client’s webpages. We eliminate the confusion from digital ad campaigns and stretch your advertising dollars!
Grow your brand, boost sales.
PPC allows for businesses, both small and large, to bid for high rankings of specific search terms on platforms such as Google, Facebook, and Bing. Effective campaigns can quickly boost online brand visibility, leading to increased sales and customer acquisition. Our experienced team researches high-volume keywords and builds multiple types of Google Ads to create an efficient, low cost-per-click campaign. SEM campaigns can enhance one of our SEO campaigns to create maximum conversions and increased ROI.
Our PPC Approach:
During onboarding, we learn about your business, industry, and target market and extensively examine previous webpage traffic and conversion rates from past campaigns, if available. We utilize industry standard tools to examine keywords and search terms to assess for volume and competition.
While we offer specific onsite SEO Optimization packages, our PPC clients receives an onboarding and quarterly audit of their webpage to ensure prospective customers have a quality user experience regarding load time, mobile friendliness, and available content.
Working with various ad types, such as search ads, display ads, and smart ads, we construct media assets that give a quality impression of your brand and are high-converting. Each month, we adjust which ads and media are in use based on several data points we analyze in our twice-monthly reports.
Measurement and Iteration
We ensure tools such as Google Analytics (and similar tools) are in place to track and measure customer acquisition and engagement. Twice per month, we analyze metrics to see how ads can be improved and further optimized. We create a report twice per month analyzing what is working and what needs to be improved. Many clients work with us to set up automated marketing tools to help with client intake and leads management.
Not sure where to start?
SEM / PPC Costs:
Google Ad CreditPaid Directly to Google
- This amount varies each month based on several factors, such as ad type and competition, but can be capped at a fixed, maximum budget.
- We work with each client to set an appropriate budget based on keyword research and client goals.
- Most clients pay Google directly for credits used to deliver ads. This is billed on the 1st of each month or if the account balance reaches $500.
- Minimum budget for BosonHub to manage is $1000/month. Our clients spend between $1200 to $3000 per month on Ad Credit.
Agency FeePaid to BosonHub
- Each client has a tailor-made management fee based on budgeted Ad Credit. The more credit in use, the more time it takes for us to manage.
- Our fee is generally 20-35% of the amount of budgeted Ad Credit – the more credit in use, the small
- Generally, at least 5 hours per month of dedicated time is needed to assess ads, make changes to media assets, and report back for our client campaigns.
- We report at the start of each month with an in-depth analysis on ad effectiveness and next steps. Our second report, in the middle of each month, is a shorter digest of analytics from Google Ads and Google Analyics.
- Each quarter, we perform a deep-dive to provide additional ideas for potential next steps for SEM / PPC strategy.
Since 2014, we’ve managed over $202,000 of Google Ad spend, creating a total of 33 million ad impressions. Get started today!
What Our PPC Clients:
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Learn More About SEM and PPC:
Image Source: Pexels Working as a freelance illustrator seems like a dream if you like the world of drawing and design, but there is a long way to go to achieve that goal. Working as a freelance illustrator can offer you creative freedom and select interesting...
Source: Unsplash In the internet world, where video content is key, investing in video marketing can be a great way to improve your business conversion rate. By creating engaging and informative videos, you can reach out to potential customers and encourage them to...
Every website needs traffic, and the more the better! Traffic means sales and sales mean money. The problem is, of course, that it's not always easy to get visitors to your website. Generating traffic can be time-consuming and expensive - especially if you use...